Project Support Grant Program in Malta
Deadline: 8 October 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for Arts Council Malta’s Project Support Grant Program to support the development of high-quality artistic projects.
This strand focuses on the development and production of an artistic project which has innovation, quality and artistic development as a primary aim. This strand encourages projects aiming at boosting artistic development, nurturing experimentation and innovation, engaging and developing audiences as well as attracting new audiences while creating experiences based on principles of excellence.
Each project may be allocated a maximum of EUR 20,000.
- The Grant is open to individuals, groups and/or organisations.
- Applicants must be Maltese citizens or be in possession of a Malta residence permit or of a Maltese citizenship certificate or of a Maltese passport.
- Criterion 1: Artistic concept
- Criterion 2: Project management
- Criterion 3: Audience engagement
- Criterion 4: Budget
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Malta
For more information, please visit https://www.artscouncilmalta.org/funds/malta-arts-fund/project-support-grant