Applications Open for Female Tech Business in Africa
Deadline: 16 June 2019
Applications are now open for Female Tech Business in Africa that fostering capacity, network development and internationalization of women networks, multipliers and stakeholders in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa. It is supported by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and Strategic Partnership Digital Africa.
Based on the submitted project proposals, up to ten participants will be invited to a 5-day bootcamp in Berlin, Germany between August 19th and 23rd where they will get support in shaping and improving their own project ideas for female tech businesses in their country.
After the boot camp, the participants have another week to implement their learnings into a final project proposal for the application for the following funding support.
- Inbound and outbound flight to/from Berlin
- 4 months programme
- Accommodation, catering and travel cost during the bootcamp
- Potentially up to 15k€ funding
- Insurance fees
- have a project supporting women in tech in Ghana, Kenya or South Africa
- have a registered Non-Profit Organisation
- have a concrete project proposal and timeline
- have a valid passport & able to travel to Berlin between August 19th – 23rd
- are highly motivated
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.enpact.org/female-entrepreneurship-business-in-africa/