AIT announces Gender and Fisheries Scholarship Program 2019
Deadline: 30 June 2019
Asian Institute of Techononology (AIT) has announced its Gender and Fisheries Scholarship Program 2019.
Two partial scholarships available for qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a Master’s Degree in Gender and Fisheries. One scholarship each is available for study these two Academic Programs under School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD):
- Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management
- Gender and Development Studies
- Each scholarship award covers tuition fees for 15 credits as GAFS-AIT (Gender and Fisheries Section of Asian Fisheries Society and Asian Institute of Technology) scholarship. Exceptional candidates may get additional fellowship credits from AIT.
- Registration fee, accommodation, insurance and living expenses are to be covered by the candidate themselves.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Any nationality
- Have a high proficiency in English as required by AIT
- Have a good education record in a bachelor’s degree
- Fulfill the general eligibility criteria for AIT (see ait.ac.th)
- Please write their interest in studying gender and fisheries in applicants personal statement in their application form
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.ait.ac.th/admissions/scholarships/gender-fisheries-scholarship-ait-gafs-ait-scholarship/