The five obstacles on your way to fundraising success and how to overcome them (Get 35% off-This Week Only)
Are you a fundraiser for a non-profit, but your job feels way harder than it should? Do you constantly worry about how your organization will sustain its work and have a hard time securing grant? Does it feel like most energy goes into getting the funds instead of doing the project work in your organization? Then this course is for you!
And the best thing is: you can get a huge discount on this course this week.
Only for seven days you have the opportunity to get this amazing course for 35% less – hurry to get this offer NOW.
Join us to tear down the obstacles in your way!
No matter the size of your organization or if you are a beginner or have years of experience – this online course will help you to develop a strategy for your fundraising efforts and bring them back on track.
This online course covers all areas of fundraising, starting with the development of a strategy and ending with the writing of a first proposal draft. Our experienced instructors have identified five main obstacles on the way to fundraising success that many fundraisers run into. In this course, we will systematically address them – and find a way to overcome them.
What are the parts of this course and what will you walk away with?
The online course “The five obstacles on your way to fundraising success and how to overcome them” is a certificate course about international fundraising. It consists of:
- 5 Modules covering all the important aspects of fundraising
- 5 videos in which experts share the inside scoop
- More than 70 pages of supporting materials
- Cheat sheets for every module, where you can see all the most essential points on one page
- More than 10 samples of successful proposals and concept notes
- More than 20 templates for different parts of the proposal and fundraising process
- Quizzes at the end of each module (80% needed to pass)
- Homework assignments that will help you to apply the gained knowledge to your project
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group where you can discuss with peers
- A copy of the E-book “The NGO Guide to Proposal Writing: The complete ‘How to’ for everything proposal related”
At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate by ProposalsforNGOs.
If you follow the modules and do your homework, by the end of the course, you will have all the tools at your fingertips. By the end of the 5 weeks, you will have
- A holistic strategy for your fundraising efforts
- A donor map with at least 10 potential donors to contact
- A networking strategy that will open doors for you
- The first draft of a proposal that will win your future donors’ hearts immediately
- Get a certificate of completion
For more details about what is included in the course, please check the curriculum:
Who should take the course?
- NGO managers and executive directors
- Fundraising and development professionals for local and international NGOs
- Non-profit consultants and consulting firms
- Fundraisers for local NGOs and small organizations
- Fundraisers for a cause close to their heart
Erik Detiger is a professional with nearly two decades of experience working in the field of international philanthropy and fundraising. As a highly successful international project manager and fundraising professional, he has raised over US$150 million in the non-profit field for numerous international projects from a wide variety of government agencies, foundations, and institutions. He is the founder of Philantropia- an independent consultancy based in New York specialized in international fundraising and philanthropy and am excited to share my knowledge with you on this platform!
Eva Wieners has worked for the past seven years with NGOs on the grassroots level in Nepal in the field of fundraising, capacity development and promotion of sustainable agricultural practices. She has worked on many proposals for international foundations and has a lot of experience with fundraising – particularly in the field of small grants. Before coming to Nepal, she worked in South America and Europe. She holds a masters (diploma) degree of geography, agriculture, and management and is currently finishing her Ph.D. with the University of Hamburg, Germany.
Hurry and make the decision that will turn your fundraising around!