2019 She Leads Africa Accelerator Program in Nigeria
Deadline: 2 June 2019
Applications are now open for the She Leads Africa (SLA) Accelerator program, which is a 3-month program designed to identify, support and fund the next generation of Nigeria’s brightest female entrepreneurs. The winner of the programme will receive a N2 million funding grant from SLA.
This year, the programme is a digital accelerator and is open to businesses based anywhere in Nigeria.
The N2,000,000 awarded to the winner will be a grant and will be made in Naira. This is the monetary support the winner will receive from SLA.
- Three months of hands-on support and coaching
- Direct access to some of Africa’s most brilliant business minds
- Opportunity to win money to help fund their business
- The chance to pitch their business to investors
- Mass media attention to help raise their business profile
- Based in Nigeria
- Has at least one female shareholder or owner that is aged 18-35
- Has received less than $50,000 in funding
- Has been in operation for less than three years
- Has already begun operations and has a live product or service on the market
- Unfortunately, entrepreneurs in the idea stage are not eligible to apply
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Nigeria
For more information, please visit http://sheleadsafrica.org/accelerator/