U.S. Embassy in Armenia announces Performance Fund Program Competition
Deadline: 5 June 2019
The U.S. Embassy, Yerevan of the U.S. Department of State has announced an open competition for proposals that aim to raise awareness about child labor rights through innovation by involving as many children, parents, and teachers as possible, analyze and evaluate the results of the campaign by providing statics based on age, gender, geographical location, grade, etc.
- The United States Embassy is pleased to announce the 2019 Performance Fund Program competition. The program supports initiatives that support labor rights awareness among high-school students, parents, teachers, and employers.
- Special consideration will be given to proposals that focus on one or more of the following:
- Ability to involve as many high school students, parents, teachers as possible;
- Enhancing knowledge about child labor rights, Labor Code of the Republic of Armenia, basic information on entrepreneurship, and business modeling;
- Using innovative methods to reach target populations and have a two way communication ability with the participants;
- Strengthening labor rights protection for children in Armenia through interactive, easy to digest information provided in a fun and child-friendly manner.
- All projects should explain how the proposed activities impact child labor rights in Armenia. Project proposals should describe specific objectives and expected outcomes. Proposals focused primarily on training or capacity building will not be considered unless the training will lead to concrete, measurable outcomes. Collaborative projects between partnering NGOs are strongly encouraged.
- Length of performance period: 3 to 12 months
- Award amounts: awards may range from a minimum of $5,000 to a maximum of $50,000
- Total expected funding available: $50,000 (pending the availability of funds)
- Anticipated program start date: September 1, 2019
- The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Armenian not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations;
- Independent media outlets registered in Armenia.
- Cost Sharing or Matching
- Cost sharing is encouraged but not required. Matching is not required.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.usa.am/cms/announcements.php