Singapore International Foundation announces Arts for Good Fellowship 2019
Deadline: 16 June 2019
The Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship which is organised annually by the Singapore International Foundation (SIF) to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem, by fostering a community of practice that harnesses the power of arts and culture to create positive social change.
The Fellowship brings together cross-sector professionals such as artists, art administrators and programmers from the social sector on a programme comprising webinars and two exchange programmes. Upon completion, Fellows join a global alumni where they continue to connect, support and collaborate with one another.
The Fellowship comprise the following components:
- Online webinars
- The webinars provide Fellows with an online platform to connect, interact, and keep updated on relevant information throughout the duration of the Fellowship.
- Two exchange programmes
- The exchange programmes provide an opportunity for Fellows to convene and gain insights into the interdisciplinary nature and demands of an impactful Arts for Good project in a specific city. Through experiential workshops, learning journeys, peer sharing and networking sessions, Fellows will be able to connect with each other and different stakeholders, expand their capacities and gain new perspectives.
Each exchange programme will take place across a four-day period in two global cities, including Singapore where the fellowship is based.
- Build capacity and learn key skills and knowledge to run an effective Arts for Good initiative
- Connect with professionals from an international ecosystem that are keen in harnessing the arts for social change
- Are an arts and culture practitioner, creative professional, art administrator or programmer from the social and education sector
- Have a minimum of two years’ professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate commitment to lead and effect change through their work
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact
- Able to attend all components of the programme
- Are financially able to support their travel expenses to participate in the Fellowship
- Are conversant and able to communicate in English
- Of any age or nationality
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.sif.org.sg/our-work/ce/afg/2019-Fellowship