Apply for ICERI2019 (12th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation)
Deadline: 11 July 2019
Applicants are invited to participate in ICERI2019 (12th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation) that will be held on the 11th, 12th and 13th of November 2019 in Seville (Spain).
This conference will be the best opportunity to present and share experiences in the fields of Education, Research and Innovation in a multicultural and enriching atmosphere.
Every year, ICERI brings together over 700 delegates from 80 different countries.
ICERI is one of the largest international education conferences for lecturers, researchers, technologists and professionals from the educational sector. After 12 years, it has become a reference event where more than 700 experts from 80 countries will get together to present their projects and share their knowledge on teaching and learning methodologies and educational innovations. The 2019 edition of ICERI is sure to be among the most successful education conferences in Europe.
There will be 3 presentation formats: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
The scope of ICERI2019 includes the following topics:
- Education: New Trends and Experiences
- Pedagogical Methods and Innovations
- Inclusive Learning, Cultural Diversity and Special Education
- New Challenges in Education and International Cooperation
- Teacher Training
- Curriculum Design
- Accreditation and Quality in Education
- Research: New Trends and Experiences
- University-Industry Cooperation
- Global Issues in Education and Research
- Technology in Teaching and Learning
- Emerging Technologies in Education
- E-content Management and Development
Who should attend?
- Primary, secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
- Technologists and Scientists
- School counsellors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- Lifelong learning educators
- Education advisers
- Bridging programme lecturers & support staff
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Technical staff
- Career/employment officers
- Student Unions
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
- and any person interested in Education, Research and Innovation.
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit their abstract proposals online via the given website.
- Abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
For more information, please visit https://iated.org/iceri/