Atlas Corps Fellowship for Global Leaders working in the Communications and Marketing Field
Deadline: 15 August 2019
Atlas Corps is currently inviting emerging global leaders working in the communications and marketing field to apply for Fellowships in the United States.
Atlas Corps engages talented professionals committed to working on social issues in 12-18 month, professional fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of global leaders. Fellows serve at Host Organizations working on issues that complement their expertise.
Atlas Corps is dedicated to providing rising nonprofit leaders with opportunities to obtain additional skills those leaders will require having an even greater impact. Atlas Corps does not want to take highly experienced senior-level directors away from the important work they are doing and does not want to recruit students to participate in this program since they may not have enough relevant experience to share with organizations.
Fellows – but not their dependents – receive:
- Program-related international travel
- Program-related domestic travel Basic health insurance that covers new injuries and illnesses
- Monthly stipend for basic living expenses (shared housing, food, local transportation, and a phone plan)
- Documentation (DS-2019) that enables the Fellow to obtain a J-1 visa.
- Placement at a Host Organization
- Participation in the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab (leadership development training series)
- Two or more years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading).
- Age 35 or younger.
- Apply to serve in a country other than where applicants are from (U.S. citizens are not eligible for the U.S. Fellowship).
- Commitment to return to applicants home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship.
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via the given website.
For more information, please visit https://atlascorps.org/