U.S. Embassy in Serbia seeking Applications for Fulbright Graduate Study Program 2020-2021
Deadline: 22 April 2019
U.S. Embassy in Serbia is seeking applications for its Fulbright Graduate Study Program 2020-2021 that enables young professionals from Serbia to study for one year or longer at U.S. universities to pursue Master’s level of study in many fields.
Fields of Study
- American History
- American Literature
- American Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Political Science
- Geology Psychology
- Biological Sciences
- Information Sciences
- Social Work
- Library Science
- TEFL/Applied Linguistics
- Computer Science
- Applicants must be citizens of the Republic of Serbia. Permanent U.S. residents and persons with dual (Serbian and U.S.) citizenship are ineligible.
- Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English (selected candidates will take TOEFL and GRE tests).
- Applicants must be eligible for a J-1 visa, which requires the grantee to return to the Republic of Serbia for a minimum of two years at the end of the grant period.
- Applicants must have completed undergraduate education at the time of application.
- Applicants already studying in the U.S. are ineligible for a Fulbright grant.
- Applicants must receive a satisfactory medical clearance.
- Persons desiring permanent residence in the United States are not eligible.
- Strong academic record.
- Adaptability and personal suitability.
- Applicants should be representative and responsible citizens who contribute to a full and fair picture of the culture and civilization of Serbia.
- Preference is given to applicants who have not had a prior opportunity for studying in the United States.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://rs.usembassy.gov/fulbright-graduate-study-program-2020-2021-competition/